Our hours of operation have been updated. Please join us 12-4:30 PM Sunday to Thursday & 12-7 PM Friday and Saturday.
CLICK HERE to view our schedule.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. Temporarily, we will be adhering to the following safety precautions:
• Limiting theater capacity to 50%
• Limiting the number in each group to five or less (larger groups will be asked to separate within the theater)
• Theater will open daily at 12:00pm
• Requesting the use of credit cards and emailed receipts
• Two seats will be left empty between each group to aid in social distancing
• Theater staff will direct guest on theater entering and exiting procedures
• One-time use 3D glasses will be provided for 3D films
• Staff will be required to wear face masks
In accordance with the resolution passed by the St. Augustine City Commission, all guests will be required to wear face masks or coverings.
In addition, we are following all recommended guidelines from the CDC, state and local officials and have implemented additional policies and procedures:
• Plexiglass has been installed at the ticket kiosk and concession stand
• Counters will be sanitized between each guest
• Theater will be sanitized between each film
• Hand Sanitizer will be available in the IMAX lobby
• In addition to normal cleaning procedures, staff will be sanitizing surfaces throughout the day
For questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 904-940-4133
MPAA Rating: N/A