Our hours of operation and procedures have been updated, effective August 31, 2021.
From September 13 through October 7, the theater will be open Thursdays through Saturdays only from noon to 7:00 p.m.
CLICK HERE to view our schedule.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. Temporarily, we will be adhering to the following safety precautions:
• Limiting theater capacity to 50%
• Limiting the number in each group to five or less (larger groups will be asked to separate within the theater)
• Requesting the use of credit cards and emailed receipts
• Two seats will be left empty between each group to aid in social distancing
• Theater staff will direct guests on theater entering and exiting procedures
• One-time use 3D glasses will be provided for 3D films
In compliance with CDC, state and local guidelines, we have made the following changes to our mask policies:
• Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear masks.
• Masks are recommended for non-vaccinated individuals.
Complimentary masks will still be available. We ask that you continue to social distance as you are in the IMAX lobby.
In addition, we are following all recommended guidelines from the CDC, state and local officials and have implemented additional policies and procedures:
• Plexiglass has been installed at the ticket kiosk and concession stand
• Counters will be sanitized between each guest
• Theater will be sanitized between each film
• Hand Sanitizer will be available in the IMAX lobby
• In addition to normal cleaning procedures, staff will be sanitizing surfaces throughout the day
For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 904-940-4133
MPAA Rating: N/A